Love, Honor & Respect

I deeply love my husband. We have been married for more than 25 years and I can unequivocally say that I love him more now than I did on our wedding day.  He is my best friend.  
He is a man of integrity and strength.  I honor him completely.
He is very wise and I submit myself to his leadership and spiritual guidance.  I respect him.

I love and adore our three children.  They bring life to our home and have made us a family.
I am honored to be their mother and to be their friend.
Our children are now young adults and as they begin to make their own choices and establish their own lives, I need to show them respect.

I also need to show lovehonor and respect to myself. 


We're so much better than we've become, because God is so much greater than we're allowing Him to be through us. 


"I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." John 14:12



No comments:

Post a Comment